Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year to all !!!

Wish you all Happy New Year my friends. I know it is late wish but My wish is from my heart so please accept it. I'll be happy. So friends how was your new year? I suppose it was sweet and Happy. My new year is stared with study. Is it not good? Obviously, it is good but Ah!! you know it is hard to me. so on 31 Dec night, I prepared Statistics at last night and also next morning for afternoon fight. So as usual exam was not so good for me, and I could not do as my best. Yet I enjoyed New year in different way. Totally Good Start for me.
  I want to tell something that I feel about Japan and Japanese people.. Japan is a beautiful country as well as cheering country. I want to go to Japan and feel all the things in real sense. Oh, about Japanese people.. They are closely Heart. They are cheering and also friendly. Many similarities are seen between Indian culture and Japanese culture. Watashi Nihon ha daisuki.. ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤

No comments: