Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Arigatou Sensei!!

Today I am happy, you know the reason?? Ok, I am telling you, fist reason is that my Japanese class is started again and today I met Nao Sensei as well Suzuki Sensei after a long time. Oh! you can ask me that what is new? No way how can I tell you so easily? So, I bored you all in detail. First I attend the class in rush, classroom was not opened, so sat on the ground in Art Faculty. Nao Sensei had given us candy for New year. After that enjoyed study. And then after attacking of Mosquitoes, we over the class and then we went for chai at Bau Saheb. Sensei joked to me that Yagi Sensei has not given money for you. But when She gave me 2000 rupees for my work, I totally overwhelmed.  This is the first time when I get paid for my own work. Thanks to Sensei... ❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤

No comments: